You know you are better than any industry benchmark, so let us help you reach the ProMark of your performance.
Even before ProMark came into being in 2008, the owners and managers of our company were consistently dedicated to providing forward-thinking dealerships with trusted, updated F&I services. Today, ProMark F&I Services offers dealership compliance, reinsurance management, and a dealer-driven business strategy that is customized to the profile and unmitigated standards that your dealership holds. ProMark F&I Services combats these two oversimplified solutions by leaving the “one size fits all” approach to sales and F&I development behind.
We create dealership improvement plans that reflect the individual dealer, what that dealer wants to accomplish, and the legacy they would like to leave behind. We offer cutting-edge products by consistently going to the national product market
By creating an individual relationship with each dealer client that is based on trust, ProMark exceeds expectations by offering an unwavering commitment to improving profits while protecting reputations. When you’re faced with dealership audits and risk evaluations, you need a consultant that knows your business, your customers, and the latest auto dealership compliance issues inside and out. Prepare for those penalties before they happen with our experience and hands-on involvement.
- Weekly in-store service for as long as we do business conducted by the finest consultant/trainers in the industry
- A permanent relationship with your account manager for as long as we do business, no changing faces because this is the position from which they retire
- Direct relationship with a hands-on owner who works side-by-side with your account manager in your store actively keeping the promises we make to you
Peter J. Salerno
President, ProMark F&I Services, LLC
- 2009 to 2012 Instructor for F&I with the NADA Dealer Candidate Academy
- 2008 to present President of ProMark F&I Services, LLC
- 14 years in Sales and Management with Universal Underwriters Group/Zurich
- Specialist and Trainer for F&I product reinsurance and portfolio risk management for Universal
- Chairman of the National Field Advisory Council for Zurich Ins.
- 6 - Time President's Club Award Recipient and 5 - Time #1 Nationally Ranked Professional with Universal Underwriters Group/Zurich
- 2004 to Present F&I Consultant to the New York State Automotive Dealer Association
- 6 years Automotive Retail experience in Sales, F&I, Sales Management, General Management
- 2007 Invited speaker and author of “The Lost Art of Dealership Financing” workshop for the F&I Management and Technology Conference and Expo
- 2005 Authored and conducted the “Dealership F&I Compliance Workshop Series” for the New York State Automotive Dealer Association
- Conducted over 100 F&I Seminars and Educational Workshops throughout professional career
- AFIP Certified since 1996
- Property and Casualty Licenses held in New York and Michigan
- Life and Accident & Health Licenses held in Michigan and New Jersey
- BS Rutgers University for Marketing/Management and Finance
ProMark will provide you with an extensive study of your F&I operations and include our top 3 recommendations to improve your bottom line FREE of charge - Study includes up to one full day of in-dealership information gathering and interviews. - Study includes an examination of your current reinsurance portfolio to report on its effectiveness and provide risk management recommendations.
THE PROMARK GUARANTEE
If we don’t improve your PVR by at least $200 in the 1st 120 days, should you desire, we will help you move your business to another provider and terminate our relationship with us no questions asked.